If you enjoy helping people and are looking to make a difference in the lives of others, then Spectrum for Living, a non-profit organization dedicated to serving the needs of the Developmentally Disabled, is for you. We are seeking responsible individuals to join our team.
Job Fair Open Houses
The following are the dates for Job Fair Open Houses when Human Resources will be onsite to welcome candidates and conduct interviews.
Hours for all Open Houses are 10 am to 2 pm
3/20 Teaneck ATC
1200 River Rd.
Teaneck, NJ 07666
3/21 River Vale Apartments
61 Rivervale Rd.
River Vale, NJ 07675
3/23 Closter Apartments
19 Van Scriver St.
Closter, NJ 07624
3/28 Edison ATC
200 Spectrum Dr.
Edison, NJ 08817
3/30 Ringwood ATC
30 Morris Rd.
Ringwood, NJ 07456
3/31 Closter ICF
50 Blanch Ave.
Closter, NJ 07624
3/16 Paramus High School
3/29 Fairleigh Dickinson University
Career Expo 3pm – 6pm
Direct Care Opportunities
Entry level positions are available for all shifts at a variety of different programs. Experience is preferred but not required. Valid non-probationary drivers license and High School Diploma or GED required. We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and a rewarding career environment geared towards your career enhancement.
Opportunities exist throughout Bergen, Passaic and Middlesex Counties.
For employment opportunities, contact Human Resources at (201) 358-8000
WANTED: Direct Support Professionals
7a-3p; 3p-11p; 11p-7a
Full or Part-time
Experience is desired but not required for these entry level opportunities.
Bergen, Passaic, Middlesex Counties
Hourly rates: $9.55 entry; $10.00 upon successful completion of close review period; $10.33 after 12 months.
- A valid non-probationary driver’s license as you will drive company vans transporting clients.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Assist clients with activities of daily living (bathing, feeding, toileting, dressing) as necessary; transfer non-ambulatory clients; provide behavioral and crisis management as needed.
- Participate in trainings.
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs.
- Full time benefits include Health, Dental, Life Insurance, pre-tax retirement savings 403b and generous paid time off.
- Part time benefits include generous paid time off and Health Insurance if eligible.
Registered Nurse – FT Days (Tenafly)
Psych Aide (Paramus, Rockleigh, Teaneck)
Activities Therapist Assistant
Group Home Counselor
Weekend Direct Care Counselors/Weekend Overnight Direct Care Counselors
Supervised Apartment Counselor
Spectrum for Living invites students to submit a letter of interest that includes the number of hours required, school and area of study. Resume required. Please contact Human Resources with any questions.